A cancer diagnosis can leave you feeling scared, confused and sometimes angry. What I do with my coaching is help you see and live your cancer experience differently. This new perspective allows you to not only facilitate the healing of your body but also change your life in very meaningful ways.
I strongly believe that every challenging situation in your life, cancer being without a doubt one of the most challenging, brings with it the opportunity to stop, reflect and make changes. Often significant, life-enhancing changes that you may never have even considered before your diagnosis.
A diagnosis encourages you to ask questions like - why is this happening to me, right now? Not in the sense of feeling like a victim but asking the question with a sense of curiosity and openness. Many people, including some of my clients talk about feeling blessed or better off because of their cancer journey. They talk about how is was a wake up call for them to really look at where they were in life. Where they were feeling fulfilled versus feeling trapped, discouraged or just not being and valuing their true self, their aspirations and their own needs. So the cancer journey can often lead people down a new and more fulfilling path in life - on many occasions leading them to their life purpose - the difference that they are meant to make in the world and that helps them feel passionate and fulfilled. This can happen whether or not they thought it was possible or necessary to make any changes in their life prior to their diagnosis.
The work I do with clients one-on-one is about moving through the different phases of change in order to recognize and fully embrace the new opportunities that present themselves if you can fully surrender to and receive the guidance that comes through difficult situations.
Specific shifts I help people make to find the blessing in their cancer:
- Working through strong emotions (ex. anger, fear, guilt, frustration, helplessness)
- Fully accepting your present situation - what ever that may be
- Not judging where you are now or in the past
- Developing faith that what comes your way is for your higher good (even though it is not obvious in the moment)
- Asking questions, being curious and open
- Living fully in the present moment - where there is more peace and less stress and fear
- Learning to open up to guidance, to listen to your heart and follow the calling of your soul
- Identifying what your cancer is giving you permission to do and why
- Finding new passions on your journey, things that ignite you and give you energy
- Developing confidence in the incredible healing power of your body
- Learning different tools and techniques (using a mind, body, spirit approach) that are available to help accelerate the physical healing and fuel your spiritual journey (ex. meditation, visualization, mindfulness, diet changes, exercise, breathing to name a few)
In summary, I can help you experience significant personal and spiritual growth and facilitate a shift to a new and more fulfilling life direction by helping you understand the deeper meaning or role your cancer is playing in your life.
Click here to read testimonials from my clients.
My approach to healing, growing and learning from cancer is not for everyone but if what I have said resonated with you please call or e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org, 514-931-9670) to book a free 20-minute session to discuss your needs and see if there is a fit with my coaching approach.
This excerpt from Ronda Byrne Secret Scrolls further elaborates on the idea of the new direction that life can take because of a struggle. What I do with my coaching is help people find the blessing in the difficult situation as it is occurring and not in retrospect, a few years later.
A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne
Creator of The Secret
From The Secret Daily Teachings
When a big change occurs in your life it forces you to change direction. Sometimes the new path may not be easy, but you can be absolutely certain that there is magnificence for you on the new path. You can be absolutely certain that the new path contains things that you could not have experienced otherwise.
When we look back at a negative event that occurred in the past, we often see how in fact it transformed our life. We see how that event directed us toward a life that we would not change for anything.
May the joy be with you,
The Secret... bringing joy to billions